Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mass Confusion

So, after my last post...too many people were confused on what was going on in my situation.
So I'm going to lay it out simply.
I am NOT signed by any team at the moment. I am currently training with as many teams as possible. By training, I essentially mean "try-out." With each team I say that I am training with, I am attempting to impress them enough to win a spot on their roster, and receive a contract. The problems I have been having are that I am either too old...many teams have a rule stating they can only have 3 players on the roster that is 23 or older, (I turn 23 in Dec) or that the money is simply not enough to create a comfortable situation. Each new team that I train with is another opportunity to get seen.
I hope this helps,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment