Monday, June 29, 2009

Big Day Tomorrow

So...Tomorrow is the big day I suppose. I have my first professional tryout/practice. Yes, it's only a one on one session with a former player, however, this session could open many many doors seeing as he has ties to an agent and other professional teams. As I sit here thinking to myself, I know that I shouldn't be nervous...I have nothing to lose. However, with the opportunity that this brings, there is immense pressure (If I choose to put it on myself) to do well tomorrow. Anyways, its the first opportunity to really see where I stand in terms of being able to make it over here...so hopefully things go well and I have good news in the days to come...
Hope everyone at home is doing well...
Brian

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian, sounds like you're having a blast... I was finally able to check out your site and hope your big day tomorrow was eventful. Keep us posted.
    Your favorite aunt:)

    ReplyDelete